Helping business leaders and managers to achieve their goals.
We deliver executive coaching,international business consulting services and corporate training help companies to perform more effectively. We work intensively with our client companies – we are committed to getting you results. We take a hands on approach – we work with you to develop the strategy, set the targets you want to achieve and execute the plan effectively.
- How can I grow my business into new international markets?
- How can I increase our international business revenues?
- How can I improve the performance of my team?
- How do I deal with a difficult boss or colleague?
- Where should I go next with my career?
Over the years we have worked with a wide range of companies – from corporate organisations to SMEs to start ups. The most important lesson we have learnt is that business is about people. The relationships we build – whether with our colleagues, with our customers or with our business partners – these are the assets which determine our success. Our absolute focus is to help to achieve the results you need through the skilful and effective use of your resources.
- MBS in International Marketing (UCD Graduate Business School)
- BA (Hons) in Business Studies (University of Ulster)
- Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching.
- Member of the EMCC – European Mentor and Coaching Council
- Founder of the Analytics Institute
Lorcan Malone: Profile
Lorcan is a business coach and a Business development and marketing consultant with over 20 years experience helping companies to grow revenues and to perform at the highest levels. Lorcan is a former International Business Director with Enterprise Ireland where he managed a portfolio of over 700 Irish SME client companies – helping them to win business in European and global markets. His career also includes senior management roles with Ericsson, British Telecom, Ordnance Survey Ireland and the ECDL Foundation
Lorcan has spent many years advising companies in the areas of business development, business strategy, marketing and commercialisation. He specialises in winning new business in competitive marketplaces, creating new revenue streams and channels, establishing new businesses and building stakeholder value.
Lorcan has built up an extensive contact network of key influencers and decision makers in Ireland and Internationally.
- Business Advisor on Enterprise Ireland’s prestigious International Selling Programme and Platform for Growth Management Initiative.
- International Traded Services Advocate for Enterprise Ireland – advising companies across a wide range of sectors on how to grow their businesses.
- Founder and CEO of the Analytics Institute (a professional membership organisation for the Data Analytics sector).